- Pray for Debbie McIntosh, the wife of Bruce, our International Training Specialist. Debbie is recovering from her surgery last month for cancer. She is having a lot of pain in her arm. This will no doubt take some time for her to recover.
- Pray for both Gary and Marcia Jones. Gary is our International Training Director and is recovering from a broken leg. He hopes to start walking and driving by the end of this week. Marcia just got out of the hospital with a bad infection on her leg from poison ivy.
- Pray for Jeff Royall, the President of CrossWay International. He is to have a tumor removed from his pituitary gland on June 11. It may take a few weeks to recover from this.
Kenya Prayer request:
- Pray for Moses, our Field Director in Kenya. He finished the 875-foot water well on the property for the Children’s Home in that country and we hope to start the actual construction for the building soon.
- Pray for Bob Hamilton, our Associate Missionary. He is finishing up his many one-day seminars in Kenya where he is teaching pastors the use of the Gospel Gift Cube and how to present the gospel effectively. He heads back home this week.
Nicaragua Prayer Requests:
- Pray for our team in Nicaragua where there is still civil unrest with many roads blocked to some of the major cities. This has caused us to cancel classes at our school but we hope to open it this week in June. So far, 77 are dead and more than 800 injured. So pray for Kevin Aguilar, our Field Director, and our two teachers, Johni Gaitan and Josue Ruiz.
- A team from Maryland is planning to travel there this July but this trip may have to be postponed or cancelled.
Other Prayer Requests:
- Bruce continues to work on his workbook for discipleship and Gary on his book for evangelism.
- Dean is looking at another trip to Kenya later this month but no trip has yet been finalized.