February 2016 Prayer Calendar
What a Harvest in Kenya! - Prayer Calendar for CrossWay International, Dean and Joan Chollar and our Team - February 2016
A special praise has to be included on this prayer calendar. My trip a few weeks ago to Kenya resulted in a very large harvest. Ken, our Field Director, lined up 9 events for me to preach at, along with Pastor Moses, who knows the various dialects and interpreted for me. By God's grace and His leading, we had just over 2,000 who came to faith in Christ. Thank you so very much for standing with us.
First Week of February
• Pray for Dean who is lining up his trips for the next few months. He will be going to Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Ethiopia, Liberia and Kenya.
• Pray for our Field Director's wife, Jasmina, in Nicaragua. She is still undergoing chemo for her cancer and the side effects are causing some pain and difficulties.
• Pray for Gary Jones, who led a mission trip to Nicaragua a few weeks ago with Bruce McIntosh, Ken Parlin and Tim Jusko. Pray for those who came to faith in Christ on this trip, and that the Pastors who attended the Pastors Conference will make good use of what was taught.
Second Week of February
• Pray for Jason Chollar, who will be holding a special meeting to present his ministry as a full-time faith missionary with CrossWay International. He has around 55 percent of his needed monthly support after 4 months of his deputation work. For more on Jason, go to: www.gocrossway.org/jason
• And pray for Jason who will lead a team to Nicaragua in April which Francisco, our Field Director, is lining up.
Third Week of February
• Pray for Ken Gatithi, our Field Director in Kenya. He continues to do a great job with various projects to gain a hearing for the gospel.
• Pray for Isaac Zoedah, our Field Director in Liberia. His wife, Rachel, has just fully recovered from her bout with malaria.
• Pray also for the opportunity to teach 200 public school teachers which Isaac is lining up for Dean on his next trip to Liberia.
• Pray for Dean and Bob Hamilton who are making plans for a Pastors conference in the spring in Kenya.
Fourth Week of February
• Dean heads off on February 26 to a Missions Conference in Virginia and to see old friends. Pray for his participation and a time of renewal and encouragement.
• Pray for Dean's upcoming trip in March to Ethiopia when he will preach and visit the 200 orphans and needy kids at our Crossway School in Meki.
• And pray for Melaku Abebe, our Field Director in Ethiopia, who is lining all of this up, overseeing the school and is also busy with a new church plant.
Friend Dean on Facebook
Follow Dean on Twitter
Check out our Annual Report at
And for those who have an interest in helping with some of our various projects for 2016, go to:
* Give a goat to a widow - a gift that keeps giving!
* Help for orphans and needy kids at our school in Liberia
* Water well projects for 2016