First Week of January 2017
- Pray for the coming year and that we would serve the Lord out of our deep appreciation for Who He is and His amazing grace!
- Pray for Dean and Gary Jones who will be lining up their travels and mission trips for this year.
- Pray for Francisco Caldera and his wife, Jazmina in Nicaragua. Their health issues remain serious, especially for Jazmina. The doctors have been on an extended vacation during the recent holidays and they are waiting for results from a biopsy on Jazmina. Francisco seems to be doing better from his injuries on his head from the home invasion; And the epilepsy it caused is under control with the help of meds.
Second Week of January 2017
- Pray for Dean who leaves for Kenya to preach the Gospel of grace at communities where we have provided milk goats and water projects. (Last January, at nine preaching opportunities, the Lord gave us a great harvest of more than 2,000 individuals who trusted in Christ for their salvation.) Pray for a good harvest.
- Pray for our Field Director in Kenya, who continues to work hard to prepare the field for Dean to come and preach, by getting all these projects implemented and completed.
- Pray for Gary Jones, who is returning to Nicaragua in February to begin training 300 pastors in evangelism. He is also planning to travel to Kenya in the spring, and is looking to the Lord to provide the needed prayers and support.
Third Week of January 2017
- Pray for Dean, who is preaching at a local supporting church in Boerne on January 22 and that he might encourage the believers.
- Pray for Kevin and Yarling Aguilar. Kevin is our new Assistant Field Director in Nicaragua who will be helping Francisco in our ongoing ministry in this country. Jarling just had a baby girl in December of last year and they will be relocating to the Masaya area.
- Please be in prayer for Bruce McIntosh as he contacts churches and tries to arrange speaking/teaching opportunities for himself and/or Dean to extend the CrossWay ministry outreach, and as he works toward finishing the discipleship booklets he’s writing for CrossWay to use with new believers.
- Pray for the 3 schools we helped to start in Sudan, Ethiopia and Liberia. They are each facing difficult times as they struggle to move toward a self-sustaining position.
Fourth Week of January 2017
- Pray for Dean who leaves for Nicaragua to handle various issues with our water wells, preach the Gospel of God’s grace, and minister to both the families of the Calderas and Aguilars along with other coworkers in this country.
- Pray for Bob Hamilton who has taught two Pastors Conferences in Kenya and now that he is retired, is considering serving on a more regular basis with us.
Follow Dean on Twitter
Friend Dean on Facebook