Prayer Calendar for Dean and Joan Chollar and Team with CrossWay International
First Week of November
• Pray we all might continue to work together to help make our invisible God more visible, especially to the lost and hurting.
• Pray for the results of Dean’s time at Tyndale Theological Seminary in the Netherlands, that it will be challenging and practical.
• (Personal request from Dean: Please pray for my friend Charlie Bing’s recovery from his knee surgery which he had on Oct. 29. Charlie has used our Gospel Gift Cube in his ministry and been a good source of advice through his writings and work. He also has a new book out, Grace, Salvation and Discipleship – at GraceTheologyPress.com. You might want to check it out.)
Second Week of November
• Pray for Robert and Ann Messier as they move toward taking on a couple of young girls as foster parents. The ministry they have at their church and this foster/adoption process will be taking all of their time in the foreseeable future. We wish them well and will miss them at CrossWay International.
• Pray for Bruce McIntosh’s wife Debbie, for wisdom for the doctors as she continues to face health issues.
Third Week of November
• Pray for the recovery of Jasmina Caldera, the wife of Francisco, our Field Director in Nicaragua. She has had 4 surgeries for her first stage cancer and has started 12 months of treatment.
• Pray for Gary Jones as he disciples a young man, Tim, who desires to become a missionary. Pray that God will enable them to travel together to Nicaragua in early January.
Fourth Week of November
• Jason Chollar and Dean will be visiting a church in San Antonio. And Jason will be tweaking our computer systems on his short visit here. He is looking to the Lord for his monthly support as a missionary with CWI, now that he is no longer a Worship Pastor of his church north of Seattle. Quite a challenge of faith.
• Allen Mann asks for prayer that God would make clear to him the plans He has for the Mann Family ministry for 2016.