We are very glad to report that the pathology report for our Field Director’s wife in Nicaragua, Jazmina, came back clear of cancer. PTL! But her kidneys were badly damaged during chemo. So, keep praying. She will now need 3 months of treatment for her kidneys and remains in great pain with bleeding issues.
First Week of June 2017
- Pray for Bob Hamilton who continues his teaching of Pastors Conferences in Kenya and returns later this week.
- Pray for our Field Director in Kenya, who is carrying a heavy load lining up meetings for Bob and soon with Dean and a team coming next week.
- Pray for Gary Jones, our International Training Director and his wife Marcia. They just moved to Rockport, Tennessee to be closer to their elderly mothers. He will continue to travel and teach Pastor Conferences as the Lord provides for such mission trips.
Second Week of June 2017
- Pray for Dean who leaves with Cary Kinsolving and team to videotape our ministry in Kenya. More to come on this.
- Pray for Moses Gatura, and a possible church plant near Ruiru, Kenya, and for several churches in the USA to partner in this project. Moses has been our faithful interpreter for many years. More to come on this.
Third Week of June 2017
- Continue to pray for Francisco’s wife, Jazmina and a full recovery from her damaged kidneys.
- Pray for a better house situation for Kevin Aguilar, our Assistant Field Director in Nicaragua. We hope to move him closer to our Training Center.
- Pray for Bruce McIntosh, our International Training Specialist, who is busy writing discipleship materials to use on the mission field.
Fourth Week of June 2017
- Jason Chollar leaves early this week for Nicaragua to prepare the mission trip for Dean and Merle Admire who arrive a few days later. Lots of management work and oversight needed. We all return on July 3.
- Pray for Jason who is helping us put videos together that are long overdue. The newest is for our Gift Cube. Check out these 4 effective ways to share the Gospel of God’s grace.
The Gift Cube:
Gift Cubes can be ordered by emailing us for prices of cubes and shipping costs. email@example.com
3 Things God Cannot Do:
The Wallet Illustration with the Hat Trick:
Friend Dean on Facebook
Follow Dean on Twitter
Dean Chollar ** Office: 1-830-249-2322 ** Cell: 1-210-326-3190 ** www.gocrossway.org ** firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence: CrossWay International * 14 Fabra Oaks Road * Boerne, TX 78006-7901
Contributions: CrossWay International * PO Box 1784 * Boerne, TX 78006-1784